Wednesday, August 17, 2016

These Win the Award for Most Useless Items Packed

Of all the packing suggestions made to me that I took to heart, I've decided that the most useless thing I purchased and brought to Poland was a metal water bottle. My daughter and I each brought one.


 
After one use for water, my daughter found the inside of hers stale smelling. I had a hard time keeping mine from falling out of the side pocket of my backpack during our flight. And once we arrived in Poland and began going from place to place, it was far more convenient to simply drink from plastic water bottles that were ubiquitous, since drinking tap water simply is not done there. The only possible advantage of using these may have been their claim to keep cold water cold for some time. A few days into the pilgrimage I simply stored these away in luggage. 


No comments:

Post a Comment